Monday, August 9, 2021

"I AM" The Powerful Motivational Story.hi

 

"I AM" The Powerful Motivational Story




I am successful I, am, rich, I, am, happy, I, am, motivated, everything, I, touch, becomes, gold, all, my ideas, I, turn, into, positive creations, I am, a, good friend, I, am, a, good brother I am, a good sister, I, am, a good husband, I, am, a good wife, I, am, a, good father, I am, a, good mother, I, am, a, good child, I, am, a, good friend, I, am, trustworthy, I, am, oats, to, the world,


 I, am, classy, I, am, full. Of energy, I, am brave negative thoughts can't affect me because I am stronger my energy is on a higher level, I, have, high vibrations, my, vibration, level, is, extremely, high, I, am, cruising, around, the universe, my, thoughts, are, so, powerful, that, I, know, that I can create and 



I, can make my wishes, and, dreams, come. True, nothing, or no one can stop me I have character, I have, an, athletic body, I, am athletic, I, am, funny, I, am, daring, I, am, a, dreamer, I, am, a doer, I, am, laborious, I, am, humble, I, am loved I am sold after I, am, always at the right spot at, the, right time, I, am, love, I, am trust,


I, am friendship, I, am, the, pilot, of, my, own, destiny, and, I, decide, where, my, ship, will go my, mind, is, more, powerful, than, all, the, computers, in. The world put together I will, always aim for the moon because if I miss I, may, hit a star, I, am positive,


I, am, well, mannered, and spoken I, am, a gentleman, I, am, well read I, am, an, intellectual, I, am, a, poet, I, am, a lover, I, am, an, artist, I, let, god, watch, over, me, and, I, look, at, the, stars, when, I, need, inspiration, I, am inspired, I, always, look, for, the, best, in people, I, am, a, leader, I, am, happiness, I, am, comfortable. 


I feel comfortable in my body in my skin, I, am, smart, I, am, ambitious, I decide, what dreams I have I decide which thoughts are let into my mind and which thoughts I, throw out. Again, I, am blessed 


this is Stories Motivate U, video, thanks, for, reading and, stay, blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfepro-2657782158.txt

1cd15ba30779f9fadd8a8e9e843ef38e